Friday, January 7, 2011

New year class

Welcome back, already it is early January and I hope you are ready to start classes again on the 13th Jan. An early start due to some ladies who told me they have withdrawal symptom's if we wait untill February to return! Whatever the reason, it will be awsome to catch up with one another once again, you need no reason to share good company and friendships.

Not all ladies will return on that day, so the ones who do can take advantage of the time I can spend with you, this is the time to choose the project that helps you brush up on techniques you need extra help with. See you on Thursday.

If you would like to paint with us, please contact me by email so I can send you details, the class is free, just bring your supplies. Thanks, Lyn.

No comments: