Sunday, August 26, 2012

My latest workshop as a student.


As you can see this is part of a project by Christine Whipper, the original painting was 30" x 40" painted in the Chinese design. I only painted part of the design in the workshop on a smaller canvas and intend to paint the full piece over the next few weeks as I think it would look awesome on the wall over the bed. This is part of the flower, painted by Chris.


This photo is driving me crazy! I can not get it the right way up!!!!!!!!!!

My painting on the day of the workshop, part of the design. The background is interesting and easy to achieve. I will publish my finished piece when it is finished, so you can see all the design.



Christine showing us a demonstration on the day.

Christine can be contacted via Tin Kat Alley, Tinkat Alley Art Studio is only one hour north of the Pymble exit to the Newcastle Sydney freeway.

Tinkat Alley Art Studio


57 Haddon Crescent

Marks Point

NSW 2280

Australia, (02) 4945 1823

Some of Christine's latest workshops can be seen on line at tinkatalley
Enjoy! Lyn.



No comments: