Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello in August

It is now late August and I am trying out my new computer, my old one was very noisy and slow! so hi to everyone! and hopefully I can give more time to my paintings and my blog. I have not been idle, just sick and it has not helped my Chronic fatigue syndrome at all,  I have found energy to do a little work in my art journal with Inktence pencils and sticks, they are easy to set up than paints, along with some projects with Mountains and Rivers group, they have a weekend away in October, or you can attend a workshop on the Saturday or Sunday if you wish. We have six workshops with six lovely projects to choose from. Click to see the blog 

As soon as I get this computer up and going I will show some more paintings, at least now i can make sure that i add more blog posts on a regular pace, hope you are all still looking. We are also having a compertition with Mountains and Rivers group so check back later to their blog to find more info.

Talk again soon, thanks for using my blog! Lyn.

No comments: