Friday, September 5, 2014

Little bright book

This week I have not been too well again, dizzy and sinus on top of yet another virus. So glad when I get over this virus.

Anyhow still found some time to do a little bit with Inktence blocks, not much else I can do at the moment.

Taking an A4 sheet and decorating it as last time, with different colours I them made a little art book to carry around while away, (when we get better). Each book has 14 pages to decorate, I gave them all the same treatment for the background as it would be easier to decorate or journal while away.
These I posted on my MadeIt site for sale. They have a button on the front with a painted cord, hand made beads, the front and back cover are decorated and have a sealer to protect them. On the inside they have the same coloured background as the front.


As with the page I showed in the last post you can decorate however you like, I used paint, pen and glitter to decorate, its your choice.

I have some planned that have plain pages in the middle to do your own thing, these will be for sale later.

Please remember that these painted designs are affected by copy write and can not be copied, changed, resold.

However, I encourage you to have a go at making your own art journal for personal use, there are plenty of opportunities to follow someone on YouTube in how to make art journals.