Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Workshop with Christine Whipper



This original painting by Christine Whipper was the subject for a workshop last Saturday, we had a great day, and happy to see Chris was okay after her fall in March. Thankyou Chris and June for a lovely day.

There is a lot of work in this one, but quite enjoyable to paint once you get into all those leaves! It is the  shadows at the end that realy make this painting work. Christine very kindly let me take a photo of her piece so we could all finish off our paintings at home.

Thankyou Chris for a lovely day, I would love to paint with you again soon.

4 comments:

Tien said...

Lovely piece~!! Thanks for sharing, Lyn. By the way, I've been looking for the classes by Christine for quite a while. Do you know her website or email so I can contact her for the classes/workshop?
Appreciate your help in advance.

Many Thanks,
Tien

tien2design@gmail.com

Lyn Yeadon said...

Hi, Lovely to hear from you, I have sent you a private email, you can contact www.tinkat.com.au for all Christine Whippers workshops, Christine does not have a website herself, her painted pieces are on display at Tin Kat Alley, Kind regards, Lyn.

Kathryn said...

Hi Lyn
I camne across your blog and thought it was you.
I am the Kathryn from Green valley Community Centre of many years ago.
How can i get in touch. Would love to catch up

Kathryn

Lyn Yeadon said...

Hi Kathryn, is this really you. How are you going, you can email me on yeadonpd@gmail.com. xx