Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas &
A Safe & Happy New Year 2009


This is us all at our Christmas Party at
the Museum December 2008
This is a photo of all the classes together, that is me in the light blue tee shirt on the right!
We all try to get together at least once a year, it is a lovely way of sharing with fellow painters.
So to everyone I hope that you have a lovely Christmas with your family's & friends, see you all in the New year!
I leave you with this poem, my first attempt!
It’s not me you see!

When you see a light shine through me,
It’s not me, but the Lord you see.
I’m his servant, just a tool,
And quite happy to play this role.

Many talents has he bestowed,
So share them all with friends as shown.
Give not thanks to me at all,
For Jesus has that thanks alone.

All the Love you see today,
Comes from above, not from below.
So you see it’s not me you see,
But the love of the Lord shines through to see.
Our Lord Jesus Christ and his servant free, me. (lyn)




No comments: