Monday, March 18, 2013

Workshop 2013 with Chris Roy

It is always nice to paint with Chris, I learn something every time I attend one of Chris workshops. This time we painted one of Chris's  new workshop patterns. A watercolour Australian wildflowers.

The watercolour was painted on a pine hexagon box, in a style of watercolour, although mine, by accident  became a little thicker paint as I tended to lean more towards Folk Art than watercolour. It is hard to get your mind around watercolours when painting with acrylics on a pine box.

As usual Chris was very supportive, and I was really happy with the results. If you are interested in painting this new workshop piece, Chris can be contacted via Facebook.

This is my finished piece, Thanks Chris!



Design by Chris Roy, painted by Lyn.
 

No comments: