Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hand painted bookmarks

Today I set aside time to paint some bookmarks that I had purchase long ago.........

I sprayed the bookmark/cards with Smooch Spritz, made in USA. I have had these for ages and I am not sure if you can still get them, they are lovely colours. They do not fade and do not smudge when wet. I would love to get some more as I am running out but can not find them at craft shows. So if anyone knows where I can get them from please let me know.

Back to the bookmarks, I then drew on some flowers and wild flowers, using the Inktence pencils by Derwent I painted the design, took me nearly all day (on and off) to paint 6 bookmarks. Well worth the effort as I am pleased with the results. Happy painting!
All these bookmarks are for sale on madeit.com.au/artbylyn