Sunday, July 29, 2012

Latest paintings

Hear are two of my latest paintings that I have finished off, both I started a couple of years ago and they became UFO, (unfinished folkart objects) I finaly rescued them from the shed to finish off.
The pelican I have drawn from a photo by Leisa Hennessy, I did not have to do too much painting to him when I found him as he was nearly complete. 










And the flowers I first painted the background, then thought what can I do with this now as I had enjoyed the process so far. Checking out my many photo,s of flowers that my brother had taken over the years, I started to piece this collection together. I had to work more on this one to get the look I wanted. Not so much a bouqet of flowers but a clean simple fresh look at flowers. The feathers have a matelic finish on them, you can not see this in the photo.
 Well take a look and you may see what I mean!

Remember, both of these are covered by copyright, do not copy in any form, thankyou!


No comments: