Monday, April 13, 2009

Maria





For our lovely friend Maria, who passed away on Saturday, 11 April, Now at peace, We will meet again.


Maria who was part of our painting group since 2001, Maria
enjoyed the company, friendship and painting with all her friends in our Friendship Ring.
Maria, I will miss our little jaunts to the craft shows looking for wool to knit those lovely scarf's you knitted.


Maria loved painting & it showed in her work, always bringing something new to classes.

We will miss you. From all your friends at Folk art friendship Ring.


My prayer for Maria & her Family;


To the Lord from Maria;

Lord, I love you and I need you,
Come into my heart,
And bless me,
My family, my Home,
And all of my friends,
In Jesus' name, Amen.


Thank you for your friendship! Lyn.

Maria's Funeral will be held at Mt Carmel Catholic Church on Humphrey's road/Cabramatta road'
On Thursday the 16th April, at 1pm.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: