Monday, February 22, 2010

Closing of the exhibition

I have just recieved a letter from Cedric Boudjema, fairfield museum and Gallery director, Thanking the group for the, I though I would share it with you all;

 "On behalf of the fairfield City Museum and Gallery, I would like to thank you and your group for the
exceptional exhibition Folklore art group held at the Museum from 16th January to 21 February 2010. It was my great pleasure and honour to see such a wonderful exhibition combining skills, precision and talent.

I felt that our audience was extremely impressed by the accomplishment of all the works on display.

During the exhibition more than 1,200 visitors, visited our institution, it is a remarkable figure for such a short period of time and I am sure that the beauty of the works will be reminded for a long period of time.

It has been a great pleasure to work with you and I hope we are going to plan other exhibitions in the future.

I wish you all the best for this year. "

No comments: