Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Retirement, but not for this blog.

It is with sad news that I announced that our free Thursday group has now closed. We are going to get together for Lunch or morning teas from time to time as the friendships with these ladies have been very special and they are worth a lifetime friendship's. Thank you ladies for the last 6 years of sharing painting and friendships within the lovely setting of the Fairfield Museum and Gallery. I have been teaching thirteen years, since 2000 and it is time to have a rest. I do hope that you continue to paint, I know I will and will continue to post my paintings on my blog, with much love, Lyn.

Due to my health I have to let some things go and rest more. My body has been telling me that my  ME/CFS has been stirred, there are no more days where I feel good, i have a lot of pain of late, if i went on much longer like this it would lead to a relapse.

I will still continue this Blog as I need to keep some things going in my life, as well as I can enjoy sharing my work with you all, so drop in often as hopefully I can share with you more often than I have been doing.

I will also continue with the Mountains and Rivers Folk and Decorative Painters group as the meet only five times a year. Also I will continue to be the Publicity officer as most of this work can be done on the computer. I also run a blog for Mountains and Rivers, check it out; www.mountainsandriversfdp.blogspot.com


No comments: