Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's not me you see


Two of my students wrote this for me not long ago,

on a thank you card;

Dear Lyn, God puts people in our path, we were so lucky he put you there for us,

you’ve been a wonderful teacher and

we’ve learnt so much.
Also as a friend you are like a garden, a special person that has a calming influence upon those around you.

I have shared this with you, to say thank you, not for me, but to show you what our Lord Jesus Christ can do in our lives, without Jesus in my life I would not be the person I am today. Jesus can be there for you too!




This one is truly from the Lord, I wrote it as it came to me.
 Walking with the Lord.



It’s not me you see!
When you see a light shine through me,
It’s not me, but the Lord you see.
I’m his servant, just a tool,
And quite happy to play this role.

Many talents has he bestowed,
So share them all with friends as shown.
Give not thanks to me at all,
For Jesus has that thanks alone.

All the Love you see today,
Comes from above, not from below.
So you see it’s not me you see,
But the love of the Lord shines through to see.

Our Lord Jesus Christ and his servant free, me. (lyn)

No comments: